cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift for someone in another country?

ubercam
Honored Guest

My niece & nephew are getting a Quest 2 for Christmas. I live in the UK, and they live in Canada. Can I buy them games as a gift? I know how it works by sending the code via email, but does being in different countries matter?

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ubercam! We're thrilled to hear that your niece and nephew will be waking up to Quest 2's on Christmas morning! As for app gifting, you are capable of purchasing apps for them although they reside in another country. Bear in mind though, gifted apps may be restricted by location. This means that your niece and nephew must have the app available in their country. Please note that gifted apps are only intended for use in the supported countries, and gifted apps may not be accessible outside of, and may vary among and within, the supported countries. You can locate more information regarding App Gifting by clicking here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?