cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics card not compatible (RTX 2080 SUPER)

FraxxSc
Honored Guest

I'm trying to play some pcvr games with air link, I did this many times and always worked but today decided to stop working. It says graphics card not compatible or something like that, but all of my specs are good enough to run air link and again it used to work in the past like a month ago. When I try to use link with cable, my pc doesn't appear at all.

I tried restarting both the pc and quest 2, I also tried uninstalling the Oculus app on a pc. I tried to reset quest 2 to factory and actually worked but then when I turned off the headset and then turned it back on an hour later it gave me the same error. Also, I checked all the requirements and they all meet and I even tried to remove the Oculus from quest app.

Intel core i9-9900K 3.60GHz, 32 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, Windows 11
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Obviously it should work ok.  Maybe make sure your win11 and nvidia are both up to date.  Otherwise contact meta support I guess.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

I checked and everything is up to date, sadly I also tried to factory reset the quest 2 again but didn't work at all

@FraxxSc Honestly, if it used to work. There might be something up with the software. Like @TomCgcmfc said, I'd recommend reaching out to the support team with your logs:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop.
  7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

They'll be able to get a better look into everything and see what's up!

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling