cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon World - Quest 2 UK

sirnandos
Honored Guest

Hi all,

I live in the UK and have the Quest 2, however I’m unable to download Horizon World, this is all I get whether I use the app or the Quest 2 to download.

All I get is coming soon, please can someone help?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Good hearing from our UK fam, and thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to mention the following:

To be able to access 'Horizon Worlds' you must be over the age of 18. 

If you've not been able to access Horizon Worlds after 48 hours of activating your headset, you can report a bug using the Horizon Worlds feedback tool. There you can submit feedback about issues you are experiencing, including giving product suggestions and requests.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi,

thanks for the response, I am over the age of 18, I’m 39 years old!

please can you provide a solution?

Hey there, we definitely would love to look further into this for you, just reach out to our PMs! 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have reported this to meta and i still have no access to horizon worlds. Im in uk and over 18. They told me to factory reset my headset which did not and log out the oculus app which also did not work.