cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i get i get a replacement controller

Snipessyz
Honored Guest

My little sister took my controller and threw it outside and broke off the half side of the ring in the right controller. the controller still works but it has no tracking. i need to know if i can get a replacement?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-oh! Broken controller? We don't want you to have this experience, after all! Don't worry; we can direct you in the proper direction. We need you back in the virtual reality environment so that we can connect and play some fantastic games.

We invite you to get connected with our Meta Store Support! You can schedule a call with one of our outstanding representatives or engage in live chat! Please make sure to include a photo of the controller when you click this link here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I've been waiting over 3 months for a replacement controller and still no resolution. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, me too. Time for a class action. There are literally thousands of complaints about the quest 2 controllers randomly ceasing to function.