cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I disable the new mirror in home?

AnillDoItAgain
Honored Guest

I noticed a new update about a mirror in home. However the upload broke some textures in my home space, and my headset nearly chased when I face it. On top of that, mirrors generally freak me out. I was wondering if there was a way to disable it. Please, if there isn’t a way to disable it could someone please reach out to the devs and propose that option? I’ve been looking for hours and don’t know how.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @AnillDoItAgain! We see that you are reaching out because of the mirror feature appearing after you recently updated your device. We hate to hear that this feature is bothersome to you and would love to point you in the right direction so that your voice can be heard! Please click here in order to share your requests and suggestions for improvements that you'd like to see on our Ideas Forums. We definitely appreciate and value your opinion and look forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!