Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove recommended processor?

shieldmanadventure
Honored Guest

Hello,

I have published a game in Oculus Rift store:

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/6226497727408401/

There is an optional recommended processor field, I have put "Intel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greater" there which is from Rift specification, some users feel confused, because most games leave this field blank, my game does not have strict requirement on processor either; as long as users can use Rift, it should be fine. Is there any way I can change this field to blank? ( It seems to me every field is read only now, I cannot  make any change)

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Heya. So in order to get support on the developer website, you'll need to be signed into your developer account. You'll just need to click on the top right icon to sign into your account. After you sign into your account you can go here, and it'll be a "contact us" button on the top right. 

Another good place to get answer for your question would be going to the developer forums and asking your question there. 

We hope this gives you so more clarification on how to get support for your question. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @shieldmanadventure, we love having new developers create content for the community! We see you are needing help updating the GPU requirements for the game info. Of course, no problem, just head on over to us at Developer Support, so we can look into this further for you.

We hope you have a nice day, and also, we have to compliment on how cute the official website is!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for your response, I have sent an email to 

https://www.meta.com/help/support/topic/quest_software/

and are waiting for reply, if that is not the right place to send an email to change "recommended processor field",  please let me know.

thanks

Thanks for reaching back out with that update. The link you've provided actually doesn't pull up anything. Are you sure you copied the correct link?

Hey we are reaching back out to see if you're still needing anymore assistance with contacting our developer support team about your issue. We look forward to hearing back from you on this.

shieldmanadventure
Honored Guest

Hello, the developer support link which you sent to me only has many FAQs, I searched through the web pages but there is no contact email or message link available in the web pages, I would appreciate you can send me an email or other ways which I can contact with developer support team.

Thank you

Heya. So in order to get support on the developer website, you'll need to be signed into your developer account. You'll just need to click on the top right icon to sign into your account. After you sign into your account you can go here, and it'll be a "contact us" button on the top right. 

Another good place to get answer for your question would be going to the developer forums and asking your question there. 

We hope this gives you so more clarification on how to get support for your question. 

shieldmanadventure
Honored Guest

Thank you so much for the link you provided, I have sent my message to the contact.  thanks

Howdy there, @shieldmanadventure! It's great to hear that the link worked. Feel free to reach out if you need any further assistance, we'll be delighted to help you.