cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rename files from the headset

Gerard_ES
Honored Guest

Good morning,

I would like to know how I can rename saved files from the headset, without connecting it to a computer. Apparently there are file browsers on SideQuest that allow you to do that, but I'm new to this and haven't found any, and I don't know if it's safe to use them.

The possibility of creating folders would also be nice to have everything more organized. Can someone help me?

Best regards and thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Pitre812! I know the team is always looking out for suggestions to improve the user experience. While I can't make any promises, I will say the best place to get your voice heard would be the Ideas section. This is regularly monitored by the team, so feel free to post your feedback there!

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Pitre812
Honored Guest

You would think this would be a very simple process on a Quest 2. You can't seem to locate files, rename them, move them, or create folders. Heck, you cant open downloaded files in the app of your choice. It's just horribly terrible product development. Don't even get me started on how difficult it is to connect your Quest to a Mac and just transfer files. Get it together Zuck!

Hey @Pitre812! I know the team is always looking out for suggestions to improve the user experience. While I can't make any promises, I will say the best place to get your voice heard would be the Ideas section. This is regularly monitored by the team, so feel free to post your feedback there!

Through the darkness of futures past, the magician longs to see. One chants out between two worlds: Fire... walk with me