cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I reset my code and it’s still not weren’t working

Buckkillerr12346
Honored Guest

I did everything you told me to do to reset it and it still is not working. Can you please tell me what to do?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @Buckkillerr12346! We've noticed that you're having difficulty resetting your PIN number. We understand how this may be concerning, but don't worry, we'll be happy to assist you and get this resolved for you, as we know how this may be affecting your VR experience. So let's get started with this fantastic support page from our website that we know you'll find useful. Please let us know how it goes so that we can determine if any additional steps are required.

Reset your Meta Quest PIN

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It is still not working 

Not to worry! We still have a couple of suggestions for you to try if you haven't already, which we'll leave below. Please let us know how it goes so that we can determine if any additional steps are required.

• Try after clearing history/cache from your browser
  • Try from another device completely. (i.e. another computer, phone, or tablet.)
  • Try using a different browser. (i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.)
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Howdy there! We're reaching back to see if you need any further assistance, and if you do, we'll be more than glad to continue assisting you.