cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to pair phone and oculus quest 2

BenjaminDehant
Explorer

Help ! 

I did not use my oculus for a couple of months ( it used to work before ) 

I try to use it again, it asks me my " pattern " I don't remember it, it says open the app and choose "..." Reset pattern, but ! The app won't let me go into these settings saying that the oculus is not found, when i try to pair it also asks me the pattern on the app, but as I don't have it.... Then it says " didnot find heaset...

It's a f**** loop ! 

How can I do ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Benjamin! We hate to hear you're having issues with your Oculus, and we're here to help!

We suggest factory resetting your headset, but make sure to activate your Oculus Cloud to save your game progress.

Let us know if this helped you get back in!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Benjamin! We hate to hear you're having issues with your Oculus, and we're here to help!

We suggest factory resetting your headset, but make sure to activate your Oculus Cloud to save your game progress.

Let us know if this helped you get back in!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

BenjaminDehant
Explorer

I did factory reseting and it worked 🙂

iMight404
Retired Support

The pattern can be troublesome at times, but glad you got everything sorted out OP!

Take your destiny into your own hands. Sand cannot keep a shape by itself, but add water and it becomes malleable. Fate can be such, if you add the right element.