cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect query when purchasing anything inside of vr

TheDom117
Honored Guest

So last night i was about to get some in game currency for an app lab game named "Penguin Paradise". It's a fairly small game but it is quite fun. I was about to enter my pin number after selecting my card and it popped up with "incorrect query". i tested buying stuff in other games like Gorilla Tag that were listed on the store and the same thing happened. I even tested multiple other cards and it still did not go through. I looked it up and nobody was having the same issue. Can anybody help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TheDom117
Honored Guest

I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!! Go to store inside of your vr then on the bottom right click account settings. Go to the pin settings and turn that off and on again. If you need to reset the pin it should work.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Leightonj2015
Honored Guest

I’m having the same issue and have made previous purchases and had no issues but trying to purchase on this same game getting same invalid query message!! 

Drizzzzzzyyyyyy
Honored Guest

I am having the same problem, very annoying! Please let me know if you find a solution, thanks. 

sheetsVR
Honored Guest

We are having the same issue trying to purchase inVR. Incorrect query… hopefully there is a solution !

jfdskip
Honored Guest

Having the same issue today

TheDom117
Honored Guest

I FOUND THE SOLUTION!!!!! Go to store inside of your vr then on the bottom right click account settings. Go to the pin settings and turn that off and on again. If you need to reset the pin it should work.

Ok thank you I’m going to try it now