cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this normal?

TitasXd2019
Honored Guest

IMG_20230325_145456.jpg

i was just playing and noticed weird noises from moving my left thumb stick and i check and i see broken plastic cover, is this normal after 1 year of usage?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Salutations, TitasXd2019! Since we have been in your shoes previously and understand how this might interfere with your time, we are shocked that your controller has broken plastic bits in it. Please enable us to look into this matter further for you.

1. Is the controller still functioning properly?

Here is a link to our website on purchasing a new one; if you use it or if it is still under warranty, please let us know so we can consider replacing it.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Still works normally, i used to have stick drift and now it's gone, im guessing dust can get easily into joystick if I'm not wrong.

Salutation, TitasXd2019. We appreciate you getting in touch with us again, and we are happy to respond and provide the information you need. No worries if dust gets inside the controller; simply wipe it with a dry microfiber cloth.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Salutations, TitasXd2019! If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are checking in on you and your Controller.