cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue installing Horizon Worlds

Yerrsmile
Honored Guest

Hi, it's been a few days Horizon Worlds app is installing. Without end. And it blocks other apps from updating. Help me please cause I cannot update the system and others apps.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! It sounds like you two might be experiencing an issue that the team has identified were some people are not able to properly install apps on Quest and Quest 2. If you have a game or app install that seems to have stalled for more than a few hours, we recommend a factory reset. To do so, please try the following steps: 

• Ensure that you have the Cloud Backup feature enabled so you don't lose saved game data
  • Perform a factory reset
  • Once the reset is complete, the app updates should resume

Let us know how it goes!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

techlogii
Honored Guest

Same !!!

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! It sounds like you two might be experiencing an issue that the team has identified were some people are not able to properly install apps on Quest and Quest 2. If you have a game or app install that seems to have stalled for more than a few hours, we recommend a factory reset. To do so, please try the following steps: 

• Ensure that you have the Cloud Backup feature enabled so you don't lose saved game data
  • Perform a factory reset
  • Once the reset is complete, the app updates should resume

Let us know how it goes!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

It worked! I make sure that all my content was well downloaded on cloud. And when I resinstalled all my apps, Horizon Worlds finished downloading and installing. Thanks! 

How do you check the cloud to make sure that everything stays saved? I'm having the same issue. 

Hi @BearBear831, you can manage your cloud storage here.

cue1000
Honored Guest

If you are connected to law enforcement in anyway then you will not be able to connect to this app. They background check any and every one that downloads this experience because what they are doing to some members such as myself is against the law. 

Rayshawnnessy
Honored Guest

I have also had my Oculus for a few weeks and still cannot download worlds.  Can there be an update provided as to when it will be available.  Why is it limited. I submitted a support ticket and got no response

Anonymous
Not applicable

My oculus won’t let me download Horizon world it just says it’s whitelisted and I don’t know what to do

Please I can't install horizon world, on my device it says coming soon? how to install it?