cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just another SMS 2FA post

fjord1756
Honored Guest

Sorry for another one guys, but nothing works to get 2FA to work, and I tried to just make a ticket with the contact us / support but literally it just routes to the faq/docs nonstop and doesn't allow me to make a ticket, so this is the only thing I have seen people doing when I google the issue. Meta Support seems to just comment to pm them, and they can help so that's what I am hoping for here.

I can't get 2FA to work. I am trying to activate developer account.

I punch in my number, it doesn't do anything. I hit resend, nothing. I am not in incognito or using a vpn when I try. I am not outside o any countries that they don't service. I even saw a post where someone's was fixed when they added a payment option, but I already had one on there so idk.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @fjord1756. We know how important it is to be able to verify your account, especially for enabling developer mode get get working on your own VR applications. We received your PM and will be responding as soon as possible!

If anyone else is having these issues, please send us a message from our Profile Page so we can investigate further. We would like to collect some basic account information that is best kept private.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?