cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Library ?

Lightkeeper79
Protege

When I uninstall an app or game I am done with or no longer want it doesn’t go away. What do I have to do to remove it from the library? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I’m sorry I should’ve been a little more specific. This is done through the headset. Across the bottom bar you point and shoot at the apps button. Which looks like 9 dots. In a 3x3 pattern. Like the button on a phone. 

when you do the screen that comes up above that is your apps. Ion the upper right of that screen there is a drop-down arrow. 

you can sort by All, installed, not installed, shared, unknown sources, etc..

there are quite a few options. 

installed will show you what is installed to this headset. 

and as far as the settings, that was also done through the headset. That same bottom bar, all the way to the right is the settings icon or the gear cog Symbol. Then on the left side of the screen of the window that pops up, one of the options is storage. From there that will also show you everything that is installed on your device and it will also give you a sorting drop down to sort by pictures or games or unknown sources. And you can remove the things you don’t want from there. 

I don’t believe there is any option to see from your mobile device what is or is not installed. From your mobile device I believe all you can see is everything you’ve ever used / purchased... but doesn’t actually give you an allocation of what’s on the headset

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

dewthedew902
Expert Protege

Settings > storage > that will show you everything that is currently installed and you can click delete. 

when you were looking at your library, on the upper right, sort by “installed”. 

if you sort by “all”... it will show you a list of every game you ever played or downloaded or purchased, regardless of if it is installed or not. 

for example I bought beat saber but had the beat saber demo... when sorting by all, the beat saber demo still shows up in there along with the full beat saber game next to it. 

I’m sorry, I looked in my Oculus Quest 2 app on my phone in settings and find no “Storage”. Also the views are Recent, A-Z, but no All. I think you must be talking about somewhere else besides the app on my cell phone but I don’t know where.

Thank you.

I’m sorry I should’ve been a little more specific. This is done through the headset. Across the bottom bar you point and shoot at the apps button. Which looks like 9 dots. In a 3x3 pattern. Like the button on a phone. 

when you do the screen that comes up above that is your apps. Ion the upper right of that screen there is a drop-down arrow. 

you can sort by All, installed, not installed, shared, unknown sources, etc..

there are quite a few options. 

installed will show you what is installed to this headset. 

and as far as the settings, that was also done through the headset. That same bottom bar, all the way to the right is the settings icon or the gear cog Symbol. Then on the left side of the screen of the window that pops up, one of the options is storage. From there that will also show you everything that is installed on your device and it will also give you a sorting drop down to sort by pictures or games or unknown sources. And you can remove the things you don’t want from there. 

I don’t believe there is any option to see from your mobile device what is or is not installed. From your mobile device I believe all you can see is everything you’ve ever used / purchased... but doesn’t actually give you an allocation of what’s on the headset

Tummie555
Expert Protege

Oculus, Meta, Why are you not seeing this? This has been hugely requested from 2016 on...

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?