cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load failure- passthrough

Fantasy_streamer
Honored Guest

Everytime I enter my pass,it fails to go to menu even after I was eventually able to confirm my space. I've waited for it to finish loading, but after the loading looks like it's done, it continues.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @Fantasy_streamer! It seems like you're facing some difficulties with the Passthrough feature on your headset. Passthrough is truly an amazing feature in the world of VR! Have you tried turning off your headset and turning it back on? If not, you might want to consider doing a factory reset to get everything back on track. Just remember to back up all your apps to the cloud, as shown here, so you don't lose any progress. Please keep us updated on whether this solution works for you. We're eagerly awaiting your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Fantasy_streamer! We wanted to pop in and see how you're doing. Have you managed to perform a factory reset on your device? If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to lend a hand!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!