cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login problems, nobody care...

Pichu_CZ
Honored Guest

I need help from someone from Facebook team, but support doesn't exist. I have issue with my account more than one month. My phone with 2FA Google Authenticator app was broken and was changed to new one. After reinstall, my facebook account is not connected to new install of G.A... I'm unable to generate acces codes to my FB account and all possible option I see "Confirm from another device". But I'm not logged to facebook on any device. I also tried to send my ID via form, but it doesn't work with red error "Your ID can't be send". I need someone from facebook who disable my current 2FA and reset it to SMS or Mail type. (Because my rescue codes from GA was as the screenshot on that phone too - my fault). Now I can't use my account facebook.com/matusinsky , where I bouht lot of Oculus games, where I running few advertising campaignes which I can't stop and also I can't stop the payments for the adds. Can you recommend me what can I do please? Thanks a lot. Filip  

1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@Pichu_CZ  At least you got the part right that nobody cares, lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?