cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

META WON'T RETURN MY OCULUS

GoldenCrab
Honored Guest

my son shipped his oculus headset on 3/4/22 because he was having issues with the display. 

it was delivered via fedex 3/14/22, he was told it would be returned in 8-12 DAYS... it has been over 2 MONTHS!

i have MESSAGED SIX SEPARATE TIMES via chat to check on the status of the headset. 

each and every time i get the run around and am told they will "update the active ticket with our conversation". 

i have asked for information beyond that they’re "waiting for a replacement".

ive asked to speak to someone that has details, whether its a manager or logistics and customer "SERVICE" merely reads lines from a handbook and refuses to directly answer my direct questions. 

my son paid a lot of money he saved up to purchase the oculus, and has now missed 2 months of deals and offers in the oculus store. 

i will be DAILY contacting meta via the chat, sending emails, posting on forums, reddit and twitter @meta @oculus #meta #oculus until i talk to someone other than a robotic employee reading from a handbook. 

8 REPLIES 8

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

@GoldenCrab  So your son relies on his one-post-wonder-mom to fix everything?  Kinda hard to believe,  Maybe troll on a different forum, lol!

Otherwise, continue to work though this with Oculus Support.  There is not much point in ranting about all this in a User Forum imho.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

the_egg209
Expert Protege

Report to the BBB I’m having the same problem.

You don’t have to be rude when somebody’s already frustrated with the situation.

miles.poisson
Honored Guest

I am in the same boat where is my product!!! I returned it 9/20/2022 I got an email on 9/28 stating Your replacement is currently processing and a tracking number will be emailed to you once it ships. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for processing. It’s a black hole. I have no idea where my oculus is? I have no idea how to contact them because there is no where a place to call or email? Does anyone know how I can find out where the oculus is? It almost feels like I’ve been robbed!

Did you manage to sort this yet. I’m in similar boat. 

Hey Meta family we're hoping to get your situations settled with. We understand how frustrating it is to have a device out in an abyss. Rest assured we are going to do everything we can do help you get back into the metaverse.  

If you are having a hard time finding our chat and email, please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TTYROOOO
Honored Guest

#cash cow

Oli_0707
Explorer

Good to hear that today something has happened and replacement is being sent. It’s only taken about 6 weeks. Just have to wait and see if it’s a decent replacement or a shoddy re furbed one that doesn’t work. Time will tell. Thank you meta. Finally. I have fingers crossed.