cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message error Bluetooth keeps stopping

Carrotido
Honored Guest

Hi everyone, i recently bought a oculus quest 2, and after 2 days my quest 2 have a error message about ''Bluetooth Keeps Stopping'' and when i close it it appears again and again and again, it's really anoying and frustrating. after i spent money on one of this greats devices and i cant use it properly because of this error. i will wait for a response. Thanks in advance

17 REPLIES 17

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there,@Carrotido! We just wanted to pop on by as we see you are having issues with a constant error message about "Bluetooth keeps stopping" popping up on your headset. We understand how this can burst your VR bubble. So that we can get to work to get this resolved, please provide the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve this issue?
  • Are you able to provide a screenshot of the error message?

Once we grab this information from you, we can work together to knock this issue out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there, @Carrotido. We wanted to check in with you to make sure you weren't still having that problem. Please let us know if you are so that we can assist you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi there thanks for answer me, yeah i tried a lot of methods to fix it, like clean the bluetooth cache from the headset and my phone, i also tried to do a factory reset and the next 10 mins it happened again, on plus, when this error appears my headset instantly loses the capacity to connect to wifi, i dont know if this related to the error or not, but when it happens this error happens too

Have you by any chance checked what iOS system you are running ? would it be possible that your phone might need an update ? 

my operating system in my phone is : android 12 SP1A.210812.016
and my phone says that there are not any update to download 

Carrotido
Honored Guest

and the headset version is 47.0.0282.341.428237138

and in software update it says that is version : 49068160412800150

When you had factory reset the headset did anything change ? Also, has your phone ever had trouble keeping a Bluetooth connection ? 

no, when i factory reset it nothing changes, and no my phone never have a problem with bluetooth, if i factory reset my phone would that maybe help ? 

Being that this problem might be more invasive that we expected, it might be best that you reach out to our support channel on our website. We don't want you to be losing any important information over a Bluetooth problem. You can find our support channel, here