cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging

So I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve been having a problem lately on both my headset and the app saying that not everyone can message this account when I try and message a friend. Also I am not able to start a party with them. Can anyone help?

8 REPLIES 8

David__2000
Explorer

Same problem for me. Unfortunately creating a second account is also not possible due an nknown error. Can the support please take a look?

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh-oh! This is not the experience we want you to have with our awesome VR device! We want to get you back to being connected with your friends and enjoy awesome games. Please make sure you're also following each other and you see how to do that by clicking here and to you can click here to see more information on what you can do together when connected! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Knock-knock! Just checking in to see if you're still having issues regarding your account? We want to make sure you can get back in to the awesome world of VR! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am not able to follow them I’ve tried resetting my headset and nothing has worked

And I know they have not blocked me

Hi Support. The problem is still here. We follow each other, but we cannot chat and play together. We haven`t blocked each other for sure.

please help

Hey hey! Following each other and making sure you're not blocked is definitely the first step here. Have you tried any other troubleshooting on your own? 

If you haven't yet, go ahead and try logging out and back into your account on your mobile app, reboot your headset, and make sure it's paired once its turned back on. Sometimes that can help with weird little glitches like this!

And if you're still having issues, please let us know so we can get our team to look into it if it's a deeper issue. It might require additional research!

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!

Hey I have the same problem as these people did and my friend and I cant do anything to fix it. We have resorted to using discord and bluetooth earbuds to communicate. How can I fix this. Please help, we don't know what wrong. I've tried everything.