cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meta Quest 2 Order Problem

oppopopo
Honored Guest

Hi, I ordered a Quest 2 9 days ago, my order got cancelled about half an hour after I submitted it. I'd have no problem ordering it from Amazon but the payment went well so I got a cancelled order and my money taken.

I've been talking to the support team but all they tell me to do is wait.

Has this happened to someone else? Is there a way out other than filing a complaint?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good day! We thank you for your order and we're not happy about it getting cancelled. We'd be more than happy to review this issue with you today.

We'll need to gather some information to review your account. Can you please PM us?

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or simply click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

navadda
Protege

This sounds terrible! You should be able to contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.

I'm interested in hearing if @MetaQuestSupport can help you out, though. They asked me to PM them my personal information so they could help me with my headset not getting shipped, but over a week after giving them that information, they haven't replied.

It'd be cool if they helped you out, let us know if they did!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi again @navadda! We see there has been an update on your ticket. 

We can't move forward unless you pm us your account information for authentication.

You're welcome to contact Meta Store Support through the email they last sent you for that update.

All the best.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I PMed you my account information as you asked, two weeks ago.