cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi User and app sharing

timmyinVR
Honored Guest

Hello! I have 2 oculus quest. I have a primary and secondary account in my main oq2. Can we do app sharing if i use the secondary account on my second oculus quest as the primary account? ty 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey timmyinVR! Great question! The short answer is yes! When app sharing, the primary account's games can be shared with the secondary account on the headset. However, the secondary account's games cannot be played by the primary account. 

Lets say Headset A has your original primary account and your original secondary account on it and Headset B has the roles reversed where the primary account is now the secondary account and the secondary account is now the primary. Headset B will have your original secondary account's games shareable with the original primary account, but will not allow you to play the original primary's accounts games. 

Hope this helps, and if you need anymore clarification, we'd love to try to explain app sharing in another way! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!