cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Quest 2 Fan is Malfunctioning.

Reflxe
Honored Guest

I was playing on my Quest 2 like normal, but the headset started making weird buzzing sound.

After a while, the buzzing stopped, but I got a warning that the cooling fan is malfunctioning and it told me to go to support.oculus.com. I tried going to the website, and I couldn’t access it.

So now i’m here, and i did try to put in a support ticket, but it wouldn’t let me because of something with cookies.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We hate to hear about the fan issue you're experiencing and we want to get this looked into for you.

We suggest trying once more to submit a support ticket with cookies enabled.

If you're still having trouble submitting a ticket, we'd love to hear from you in our PM's.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're checking back in to see if you resolved your issue, if not we'd love to hear from you in our PM's.

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

rebekah.kenyon
Honored Guest

I have just opened my sons mega quest that he got for Xmas and it came up straight away with Cooling malfunction and to contact support . They is no selection for cooling fan problems but I see other people have been in same situation . How do I resolve this issue so that he can use it ???