cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My headset boundary isn't the right floor height

orb01982
Honored Guest

This only happened 2 days ago, and this never happened once and i cant fix it. The VR thinks im super tall, and even if i change the boundary floor it just doesnt want to fix it, and if i try to recenter it, it gets all tilted and funky, i cant play games normally, in blade and sorcery it just makes my avatar really big. What do i do to fix this please.. 😢

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @orb01982 🙂

Do  you have "lying down" mode enabled?

If so, disable it, restart the headset and look how it goes,

Several people had that issue when "lying down" is enabled and could fix it this way.....seems being a bug.

If disabling not solve your problem, send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Choleni
MVP
MVP

Hi @orb01982 🙂

Do  you have "lying down" mode enabled?

If so, disable it, restart the headset and look how it goes,

Several people had that issue when "lying down" is enabled and could fix it this way.....seems being a bug.

If disabling not solve your problem, send a PM @MetaQuestSupport 

click on the name to visit their profile page, then click the "send a message" button.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?