cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My quest 2 won't load friends list or games

kloomtooms
Honored Guest

When I open my quest 2 I can't load any of my games that I have downloaded and sometimes they don't appear in my library. Now I can't even load the occulus store or my friends list anymore and I can't figure out why.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

First the games and now the friends...this is no good! 😱 If you haven't already, try logging out and back into your mobile companion app, then restart your device and see if that gets things populating again. If not, try factory resetting after backing up your apps in the cloud. If this still doesn't work, submit a ticket with our support team so we can get a solution for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

First the games and now the friends...this is no good! 😱 If you haven't already, try logging out and back into your mobile companion app, then restart your device and see if that gets things populating again. If not, try factory resetting after backing up your apps in the cloud. If this still doesn't work, submit a ticket with our support team so we can get a solution for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, I have exactly the same problem, my oculus friends have infinite loading (since the purchase of the headset) and the oculus rift AIR LINK blind makes me a black window that never leaves and never opens the blind.

I can not see my friends (except those of messenger sometimes)
I have reset the headset 2 times but I still have the same problem and nobody talks about it on the internet so I don't understand...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Oh no! Loops are never fun, especially when you're just trying to enjoy yourself in VR and play with friends. Please feel free to send us PM or submit a support ticket so we may gather more information: https://metaque.st/Support

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, that you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.