cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No access to Facebook account

shadow7685
Level 2

My Facebook account that was linked to my oculus quest 2 was banned for no reason, I don’t even use Facebook and I only made it for my vr. Since my Facebook account was banned so is my oculus so now I can’t play anything and I can’t even sign in or do anything to get it unbanned. Please help 

275 REPLIES 275

JE1983
Level 2

Hello,

I need some help because my facebook account was disabled and i do not really understand what i posted because my last post was from a friend on facebook who allowed me to copy and paste on my wall, the next day i found my account disabled for violation, I really do not understand what is going on or there is some one behind playing. But the big problem now, all my Apps connected to facebook account does not open or let me in. Please help me because i have this account for nearly 18 years and being disabled for just one image which was not mine but many other people shared it and are still on facebook then i do not under stand what is going on.

Please help, that account has been apart of my life and i have used it everywhere they asked me to use facebook login.

Thanks

Its the same here and i also do not understand why many are getting these problems and are not being helped, once they say this is their last reply on the ticket even if you write they do not get back to you. Me i do not know where to go to get help anymore.

kristinllee
Level 2

Hello! My name is Kristin Lee. I am contacting you here at Facebook support because my Facebook account has been banned from Meta and being able to run Facebook ADS. I am really wondering what I did wrong because back when I was looking into possibly using it, I ended up not using it and by the time I now have come back to use it for my business, it says I have been banned for lack of information(identity info) that was needed in a certain time frame. I did not violate any policies and did not even run one single AD. Can someone please help me in recovering my account? I love Facebook and have a Facebook page with followers and I would love to use an award winning business like FB to help run ADS for my business. I hope I hear back soon!

Sincerely, Kristin Lee

Ahmedkattia
Level 2

Hey,

My account has been disabled for first time in 10/10/2022 for no reason and i submit a request with my ID but I think noone saw it from facebook team, because they sent a quick reply for my request in 30sec I think with rejecting my request and this is the mail:

"We’ve determined that you are ineligible to use Facebook. To learn more about Facebook’s policies, please review the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities:
Unfortunately, for safety and security reasons, we can't provide additional information as to why your account was disabled. We appreciate your understanding, as this decision is final.
Thanks."

after a lot of searches and discovering what I should to solve this problem I didn't get to any solutions. 

Facebook sent another email like the one before on 14/10 without any reasons and why this happens. 

I'm trying to find any solution to reactive my account that I have it from 2 Jan 2010 and I didn't do thing illegil on facebook

this problem close all my meta accounts (Facebook, Instagram and Messagenr)

I hope someone can help me with any solution to connect in live chat with facebook team or someone to reply my emails

btw: facebook don't accepts any request for disabled accounts now because there's a few reviewers and the requests it's not accepted.

My facebook link: facebook.com/AhmedKAttia28 

Instagram: ahmedkattia

Messenger: Ahmed Khaled

NZIRIA
Level 2

Hi Meta team. 

To whom might be concerned

My profile was hacked. Could you please help me? 

Sorry If I disturb you on this forum but I need the help. 

I have carefully read your irrevocable communications about the my suspension from Facebook. I was very desperate in the previous emails because I didn’t know the motivation about my suspension. Maybe My accounts (n******** - n*** b*** and my personal Facebook) were hacked by competitors of my NZIRIA brand after the report to the Italian police and that I have already sent by email. Also, my friends and members of my team said to me about a video live on my profile on 31/10/2022 and after I click on the internal Facebook notification and I have followed the procedures and straight my account was disabled. The day before I received a phone call about a survey on cyber security from ************** and I don’t know if this episode is connected. 

I have always used your platform with great enthusiasm and in these past years of working with you, I have never done anything wrong on it and it has changed my life, it has allowed me to design my community and to enhance the purpose of the NZIRIA association that I founded in 2004 and to bring my great passions to the virtual world: Art , music and sustainability.  Without checking my profiles it’s like I’m out of hands and even my community wonders what happened. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

If there is any possibility to speak with someone please let me know. Thanks. 

Kind regards 

Giovanni Pellegrino

Founder at NZIRIA

#Facebook please help to recover my Facebook account

Hi, following my FB account being hacked last week and subsequently disabled by Facebook with no option to appeal I'm now been advised by Oculus since my FB account linked o my Quest headset is disabled I will shortly lose the ability to play all the games I own. I'd appreciate if you would advise how I go about raising a ticket on the Oculus website as I cannot see the option. I will also need to have my headset unlinked from my old FB account given I can no longer access it. Thanks is advance.

I have experienced EXACTLY the same thing with my FB account following it being hacked then permanently disabled. I can't see any link to email or chat with anyone on the Meta Store website., am I missing something? I'd be interested to know if you eventually got your issue resolved and can access your paid-for games again. thanks in advance.

Wahid.111
Level 3
Dear Meta,
I beg most respectfully to state that I have been a user on Facebook for 10 Years. Recently my account got disabled for an inappropriate reason. For this reason I apologise to the Facebook Community or Meta. in future I will be much careful & sincere for all my activities using Facebook or Meta. I submit an ID on facebook but it doesn’t accept from facebook community.Again I apologize for my recent activities in Facebook Community & Meta.
So I therefore pray & hope that you would be kind enough to accept my apologies & resolve my previous Facebook Account & Oblige thereby.
Your Faithfully
Wahid Ahmed

Hey hey, @Wahid.111! We see you are having issues with your Facebook account. We understand how this can cause frustration and an uneasy feeling. So that we can try and look into this issue for you please go ahead and shoot us a PM by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Then, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.