cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No news on my return

Slendyman12
Honored Guest

I sent both controllers back to Meta using DHL after following the online return system. I have proof of postage. I received emails which generated the return which said allow 5-7 days after returning items for it to be processed and then I would get a further email. This was on 16/09/22. I've had no further emails or a replacement for the controllers. I can't seem to find a way to get help to query my return. I'm in the UK. Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello Slendyman12. Thanks for contacting us. We understand that you're inquiring about your controller replacement. We can definitely look into this for you. 

We invite you to move this to our PMs since we need ask account information. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We look forward to hearing from you. We're always here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

FlintyApe
Explorer

did you get it?

Slendyman12
Honored Guest

I was able to get in touch via online chat. The agent was very polite and offered to escalate thr matter due to the time taken. That was a few days ago. Still no news of them being despatched back so I'm still waiting a month on. 😐

I wouldn't hold your breath. I've been waiting 3 months for my replacement and multiple emails and calls with customer service. 

VashHurricane
Explorer

I have had a similar issue myself. I bought my Q2 back in Nov21. Since then I have needed LOTS of controller replacements. I was never too hard up about it because they always issued a return and after sending it to Prague I would usually recieve a replacement within 2-3 days. This time my pre-paid labels, because I'm sending both controllers at once, were for a facility in the East Midlands, UK. DHL recorded that the controllers were delivered 12/10/22. Two weeks later and my customer assistant can:-

1. Garuntee me that the controllers have arrived at the facility.

2. Assure me that a team of 'investigators' is on the case.

3. Assure me that they have replacements available to be sent.

What my customer assistant cant do:-

1. Give me any kind of expected timeline.

2. Explain to me, in anyway, why my return has not been processed.

3. Give me the details of the complaints department. 

4. Return my faulty property to me.

I came here to make a complaint. I have to say it certainly is disconcerting news to find others with the exact same issue as me. It seems this UK based facility either does not exist or is not currently running.

Meta is required by law to repair or replace any faulty product accepted under warranty OR refund the price if repair or replacement is not possible. I encourage any dissatisfied customers dealing with similar issues of being given the run-around and being left in the dark by customer service to join me and write to BBC WATCHDOG. They handle many cases like these and usually are good at getting justice for the consumer. Meta must uphold EU trading standards. I demand to know where my controllers are!

Carona2569
Protege

Good luck, I still don't have my controllers at almost the 5 month mark. I've tried the same avenues as you and received the same results.