cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not letting me log in

Dirt.Moth
Honored Guest

Every time I try to log in with my linked Facebook account on my oculus quest 2 my password is correct but it says my account is temporarily unavailable. It says “regain access by updating the app or logging in from a mobile or web browser. My app is updated and I’ve logged in on it, I’ve logged into oculus online and I’ve logged into Facebook. I’ve even rebooted my oculus after making these changes but it doesn’t work and I’m just not sure how to fix it. Help? 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Dirt.Moth! Not having access to your headset is not what we want for our users. Let's work together to get you back into your account and gaming on your headset! In order for us to begin, please send us a private message with the following information:

• Full name as it appears on your Oculus account
  • Current alias/username
  • Email address linked to the account
  • Last four digits of your credit card or PayPal email address
  • Recent purchase on the Oculus digital store
  • Copy of a digital or hardware invoice
  • Headset serial number for the device registered to your account​

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello again! We wanted to check in to see if you still needed assistance. We're here if you need us. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!