cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving code after factory resetting

Mylesssayle
Honored Guest

So I have had my vr for about 1 year and haven't used it for 6 months or so because when I attempt to use the code with the meta app it just gives me troubleshooting options and when I factory reset I don't get a different code someone please help with it

2 REPLIES 2

Mylesssayle
Honored Guest

1. Another factory reset didn't work

2. New account didn't work

Hey @Mylesssayle! Thank you for reaching out to us about this, we understand you are having issues after factory resetting your device. We would love to help and get this issue resolved for you as quickly as possible. As gamers we understand the importance of being able to utilize your device and enjoy the best VR experience. We'd like it if you could PM us so that we can gather information and go over all available options. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We value your response and look forward to assisting you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?