cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Link Constantly Disconnecting

Denno111
Honored Guest

My Quest 1 keeps Constantly disconnecting every time I'm playing games it just keeps disconnecting any solution to stopping this 

CPU i7-11700F GPU RTX 3060TI RAM 16GB

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Denno111! We're surprised to hear that your Quest has been removing you from games, and we're even more upset that you can't play them without this problem. But don't worry—we've all been in your position before, so rest assured that we've got your back.

1. Have you attempted to reset both your internet and your headset?
  2. Have you updated your applications and headset to the most recent updates?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

all apps and headset are up to date tried reinstalling oculus software on pc and rebooting it and I'm still getting disconnected 

Thanks for getting back to us, @Denno111! We'll want to review your logs next, which we can't do through the forums here. So please reach out to us through the Meta Store Support website and we'll gladly look into this! We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

i don't see a quest 1 support on the store support

Hey @Denno111. We understand how that can be troubling for you. Can you please follow this workflow to create a ticket on our support website

Meta Quest software or content > Other software or content issue 

After that you will be able to speak with one of our agents through an email, a live chat, a chat via WhatsApp or a scheduled phone call.