cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Quest 2 , Enable Link Popup - Air Link Not Working ( Solved Even On Windows 11 )

EgSavas
Explorer

Hi everybody , 

at first i had connected to my oculus app on pc with AIR LINK and then with Cable Link , it was working since my device removed and then i could not see any ENABLE LINK POP-UP or connect with AIR LINK , 

it seems oculus home app ( on pc ) wont to connect my quest 2 , completely ignored my quest 2 device , 

i did everything ( removing home application and reinstall , Restarted Quest 2 many times and .... ) but didnt work ,

i had chat with Support and they told me use windows 10 , we dont support windows 11 ,

HOW TO FIX :

Just RESET FACTORY ( Quest 2 device ) , and then everything be ok !

( important : all of your apps will be delete and memory will format )

i Lost 80Gig apps and games and i have to Re-Install them again but its ok , my Problem Solved ,

i just wanna to Help to other if you had my problem !

Good Luck

5 REPLIES 5

EgSavas
Explorer

For Reset To Factory : Hold Power Button + Volume(+) for 10-15 sec 

NoramuSaku
Explorer

Ik this is ages old and probably wont get looked at but ive done everything listed on pages including a factory reset but my quest 2 still wont connect to my pc, can you help?

Try this, connect your Quest 2 using USB but don't turn off your Oculus Air Link on your Quest 2 and open Oculus Apps on your PC then try connect new device via USB.

lokman.tknn
Honored Guest

I tried many things like you but it didn't work. I found the solution by trying it myself. I reset the experimental properties to default and the problem was solved.

Had same problem. Resetting experimental settings in Q2 fixed the problem!