cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Rift Blackscreen

Lonj_
Honored Guest

Hey Guys, i bought my Oculus Rift almost a year ago and never had any issues. But one Day suddenly It stopped working? So i suggest you guys know the light at the top middle at the rift and it turns white when you put it on but it's just orange no matter what i do. That also means i just always have a blackscreen. So today i thought why not reinstall the oculus software and now i'm forced to continue in vr but vr doesn't work. I really don't know what to do can you help me?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We would love to help! If you are experiencing issues with your Rift, please submit a support ticket including the logs of your CPU. 

How to gather logs: 

• Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  • Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  • Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  • Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  • Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  • The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
  • Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.

We look forward to getting you back into the virtual world! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MrA2daK
Honored Guest

did you get it fixed? im having same problem

Hey @MrA2daK, are you still having this issue? It's been some time and I want to make sure you were assisted by our Support team. Please let me know if you still need help!

In the time of your life, live - so that in that wondrous time you shall not add to the misery and sorrow of the world, but shall smile to the infinite delight and mystery of it.

P.S., I can beat you at One Piece TCG and Black Desert Online.