cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus Uploads Vids Multiple Times

rocknelee
Honored Guest

I like to share my gameplay by uploading videos to Facebook from inside the headset.  Once it starts uploading it doesn’t stop after the first video.  The same video posts over and over again forcing me to have to check FB every few minutes to delete the extra vids.  I use the gameplay to help recruit others into VR and share some of the best VR games on the market.  But my friends are beginning to complain about this and it paints VR negatively.  I’ve looked this up on Google and Reddit and this seems to have been a well known issue since 2021.  Anyone at Meta going to look into this?!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @rocknelee, thanks for reaching out! We see you are having trouble with your Quest 2 device uploading videos multiple times on your Facebook. We are aware of how unpleasant that is, so we would love to point you in the right direction. We recommend submitting a bug report by following the steps here to help improve our products and software.

Let us know how that goes! Please don't hesitate to ask questions if you have any. We will be patiently watching for your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!