cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus not working

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

I have done my best making several attempts for several months to speak with a live person. I received a few emails back but none helpful. My oculus has stopped communicating with the controllers. It is not working properly and it tells me I am out of the play area; even when I have not moved.  I have tried everything but to no avail. I would really like a replacement if possible. Is there anyone who can help me? I would really appreciate a call back (415) 525-2584

thank you

Erica Evans

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Erica, could you please provide your ticket number so we can review your case? Thank you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Originally created 02/24 : #2336419

Updated 03/17 : 2475098

im sure a new ticket # was assigned yesterday (08/07) but I do not currently have it. My oculus quest 2 just stopped communicating with controllers and constantly says i am out of the “play area” even tho I never moved. I have tried restarting but it doesn’t work, can you please help me with a replacement for my oculus quest 2?

thank yo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good morning,

I have provided 3 ticket numbers and still, no one has assisted me with the replacement of my oculus. I would really appreciate if someone; anyone would help. Oculus headset stopped communicating with the controllers approximately 33 days after purchase. I have been trying to get a replacement since February of 2021. It would be greatly appreciated if I could receive a phone call from management. 

thanks you

Oculus prides itself on stellar customer service, and what you've experienced isn't a proper representation of that. Please, allow me to assist in any way I can!

I have some basic questions that'll allow me to troubleshoot this further.

• Have you changed the lighting or furniture layout recently?
  • Did you recently change the batteries?
  • Have you tried adjusting the frame rate for your controllers in settings?
  • Do the connection errors start  immediately or gradually?

Once you get me that information, I'll be better able to pinpoint what the issue is!

Hope to hear back soon.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have done everything possible to get the device to work. I have followed all tips and advice from oculus support. I purchased my bra set in December and it lasted for approximately 30 days. It doesn’t work; plain and simple.  Why is it so hard to receive a replacement or even a call back from such a successful company? This feels like fraud and I feel scammed. This customer service has no intentions for  actual customer satisfaction. I have been reaching out to you guys for approximately 8 months now. I’m just out of $400+ that no one else seems to care about….

thanks a lot oculus 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?