cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus remote desktop PC app "loggin off" after 15 secs (LATAM location)

Pi_K
Protege

Hi guys, Im trying to figure this out since 3 days already. Have a ticket opened with support Team but Im guessing they need to escalate or maybe even this is not going to be "fixed"

Basically I can open the Remote Desktop on my PC, "continue with workrooms" pops a Chrome tab with a login link that I press "open remote desktop app" and again, my app shows me that "no device detected" message and that's it, after 10 seconds it goes back again to "Continue with workrooms" and this happens having my headset already with Workrooms opened or even with my headset off.

The thing here (I guess) is on the desktop app, mostly because Im in Argentina now, and Horizo WORLDS is not available in my country. So it's a big mess and a big guess but I tried to contact Support just to confirm this from their end with no luck so far.

Did anyone here can confirm if this "app" works outside the US or outside from those countries that WORLD is permitted?

Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there!  That's not an experience we like to hear. We'd love to help.

Can you please report this HERE? You can also leave feedback HERE to report directly to Horizon Workrooms.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Indeed!

Thanks I've already done those reports 😉

Hey there. Stay tuned for more information on our BLOGS about our supported countries and when we expect to roll out for more updates! Argentina is not a supported country for support.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Yeah, that's not the reply I wanted to read Meta... 

Guys, admit it for once, we do exists. Internet and globalization exists from so long that this Meta's policy it's so outdated that it almost doesn't match with your so called "cool tech image" brand.

Amazon sold me your products since the pre-launch. I have "Horizon Worlds" on my wishlist since day one of purchase. 

Hey BigScreen has this Remote Desktop App solved since 1 year or more, and you basically are telling me that I cannot use a computer desktop app because Im not in a "supported" country? come on ocul/facebo/meta!!! make up your mind! 

In case you're still reading this, you can support my Idea on this Forum to implement a regional store in Latin America: https://forums.oculusvr.com/t5/Ideas/Consider-open-the-Oculus-Store-in-Argentina-to-charge-in-Pesos/...

Yeah, we do exist!

thank you