cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parent managed account verification issues

Moonboy123456
Honored Guest

I purchased a quest 2 for my son last year for his 12th birthday.  Now the rules have changed, I have set up a parent account as he is not 13, but it asks for a bank transaction of 81p to prove I am the guardian and after approving it in my bank app, it fails to move on allowing my son to play on this very expensive equipment.

I cannot even find a telephone number to speak to anyone.  I am so frustrated as this equipment was very expensive and my son cannot play on it due to thes

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @Moonboy123456! Thank you so much for reaching out to us! We understand that you have approved the payment charge to verify yourself as the parent but it's not letting you continue. We know you're eager for your son to jump back into VR, so we're here to help! Would you be able to explain a little more on what happened after you approved the transaction? If there is some kind of error that's preventing you then please take a screenshot of it and provide it to us.  Once we have more clarification on what process is getting stuck, we'll be able to proceed further. We appreciate you taking the time to get this information over to us, looking forward to your resposne!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Moonboy123456! Just checking in to see if you still need assistance? Let us know if there is anything we can do for you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I found a friend who managed to get it working after spending 2 hours d

@Moonboy123456 That's fantastic! We're so glad you were able to get this working. If you have any other questions or concerns then feel free to reach back to us!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?