cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal account not being able to connect

KaiTheFryGuy
Honored Guest

So when I go on the Meta app and go to add a payment method then add a PayPal account and put all my information in when I click Add it just gets rid of all my information except my name and billing address and doesn’t add the account. I’ve tried this about 15 times and it still did not work. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this problem before and if they could help. 

Here are some before I click Add and after

EF78638A-A3B8-49A5-8685-1626AC5FEC68.jpeg

8F9FEA8A-00B1-430B-850D-DD5751A7C708.jpeg

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey, @KaiTheFryGuy! We just wanted to pop on by to lend a hand with this Paypal issue you're having; we know how this can really hinder your VR experience. We want to do everything we can to lend a hand. We have located some troubleshooting steps for you to try and listed them below:

If you are running into a problem with adding your payment method, please try the following:

• You can add your payment method either from our app, or by logging into our website and navigating to My Payment Methods. If one method does not work, please try the other.
  • Try adding the payment method from our website using a different browser. (i.e., Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.)
  • Try adding the payment method from another device completely. (i.e., another computer, phone, or tablet.) Try adding the payment method from within virtual reality by using your headset.
  • Try adding the payment method while connected to a different network. (Another Wi-Fi network, or cellular data connection on phones, if available).
  • Some non-residential networks may cause this issue. (i.e., business, public, government, military, etc.)
  • Certain network security settings may cause this issue, even on residential networks (i.e., antivirus, firewall, proxy, router-specific settings).

If the issues still persists after attempting these steps, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We will have more tools available to assist you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!