cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone pairing

willow192
Honored Guest

After doing a factory a reset on my head set ,as all my App Library disappeared 

my head set is asking to confirm a code on my phone but my oculus app already saying it’s paired so I’m not getting the code from my head set 

any help please 

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @willow192. We get how troubling it can be to have pairing issues. Not to worry we want to do all that we can to get this right for you and back into VR. 

Just so that we are on the same page, can you tell us if you're still missing your purchased apps? Also can you please uninstall and reinstall the mobile app, and follow these steps to reboot the headset?

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Boot and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

We look forward to hearing back from you and figuring all of this out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to check in to see if those steps helped. Please let us know. We'll be more than happy to continue!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!