cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 doesnt show on File Explorer

SnipeySnipes
Honored Guest

As the title says, Quest 2 doesn't show up under file explorer at all. As a matter of fact, neither does Internal System Storage. Only my SSD and HDD show up as those are the only Storage I actually have installed. Also, Developer option has been removed so, I no longer get the dialog option to share files on my headset. Please do not tell me to go to Developer options and enable the dialogue. I keep getting told to do that on reddit because people don't read.

2 REPLIES 2

biscuitsngravyy
Retired Support

Have you read all the instructions on the developer device setup page here? There's a lot more to setting up Developer options than just enabling it on your headset. There's also a requirement for verification, so if you haven't verified your developer account yet, then that may be your issue. 

55 BURGERS 55 FRIES 55 TACOS 55 PIES 55 COKES 100 TATER TOTS 100 PIZZAS 100 TENDERS 100 MEATBALLS 100 COFFEES 55 WINGS 55 SHAKES 55 PANCAKES 55 PASTAS 55 PEPPERS AND 155 TATERS

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

If you don't want to get a Developer account then I think you'll need to do a factory reset in order to get the usb connect dialog option again.  Maybe read the dialog box a little more carefully next time (like don't select the never ask me again box).

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers