cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 not syncing Cloud save data for Resident Evil 4

Creativian
Honored Guest

So my Mom has a Quest 2 and she is the main administrator of the device, I added my account to it a long time ago and downloaded and played Resident Evil 4 VR, I made a lot of progress in it too. This Christmas I got my very own Quest 2 so I logged on with my account on it and it automatically brought all my games and apps on and downloaded them, however, when I opened Resident Evil 4 VR on my Quest 2 it acted as if I did not have any save data. Why did my data not transfer over from my Mom's Quest 2? Cloud save is turned on for both devices. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Creativian, we saw that you were having trouble with your Resident Evil data not transferring over from your mother's headset. While we recognize that this may interfere with your time, please let us to look into this more for you.

That particular game, only, didn't transfer data?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It was the only game that I played, so I am not really sure about any of the other ones. 

Hey Creativian! We see that you are having issues with trying to access your progress when you switched devices, and we know how important it is to be able to get this data back. We would like to look into this further with you, and because we will need to gather some information we want to get you over to our private chats. You can send us a PM by doing the following:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!