cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 not updating?

AglowChicken528
Honored Guest

Vr headset apparently had an update, white chip with an arrow pointing downwards as a green bar showed the loading progress, once it goes through it sends me to the blue meta logo, it fades in and out constantly and ive waited up to two days for it to load, ive went through all trouble shooting steps including power off, factory reset, and boot, none of these work and sends be back to the beginning of the problematic update; I do not know what to do and I need help, I don’t have money for a replacement and Im in desperate need of assistance to get the headset working again. 

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @AglowChicken528! We want to do everything that we can to help with this headset issue you've reported! It seems that you've run through a lot of troubleshooting already, so we want to make sure that we explore all other options that may be available to you. If you have already tried both methods of factory resetting (from the headset and from the mobile device), then please reach out to us via PM so we can take a closer look.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am unable to send a message saying i have improper HTML after typing out a message.

We can certainly help work around that error! Please try the following:

• Try making the post in incognito mode.
  • Use a different browser.
  • Try submitting it from a different device.
  • Try from a different connection.

We hope this helps! If not, please let us know. We are more than happy to continue looking into this together!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?