cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quest 2 send no Bluetooth signal

yvi333.2023
Honored Guest

Hi

Got Headset today but it send no signal via Bluetooth. Others devices I can find one Phone and tablet but not the Headset. Could anyone Help Many thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @yvi333.2023. Welcome to the Meta Quest Family first and foremost. We know how concerning it can be for you to have Bluetooth issues with your brand new headset. Luckily you came to the right place to get some assistance with this. 

We'll like for you to factory reset your headset to get this issue resolved for you. Please follow these steps to do so.

1. Turn off your headset.
  2. Hold the power and volume (-) button on your headset down simultaneously until the boot screen loads on your headset.
  3. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Factory Reset and press the power button.
  4. Use the volume buttons on your headset to highlight Yes and press the power button.

We look forward to hearing how this helps your Bluetooth issues.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @yvi333.2023. We are reaching back out to see if you were able to do the troubleshooting steps that we gave yesterday. We look forward to hearing how those help you and getting this all figured out. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello, I'm reading through this and I have reset the device 3 times now and nothing works. It is not giving a Bluetooth signal, I've tried to detect it with my laptop, desktop, phone, old phone, iPad and even asked my friend to try on his phone... nothing. There is no Bluetooth signal coming from the Oculus at all. Is there a solution? It does connect to my home wifi, so... that's something.

Hey, @MoreAccounts , thanks for bringing up your issue in our forums. We hope that we can get down to a solution with you and hopefully get you to pair the headset. First, we want to ask you if there are any error codes or signs that the headset wants to pair but is not able to. Also, make sure that you are following this listing on pairing because it could be something on your end that you might be missing. If you find that you are still having a hard time pairing, then please send us a PM so we can get down to the nitty gritty of the situation. You can do so by selecting our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.