Oculus Quest 2 is unable to pair with PC via Air Link
I try to connect Quest 2 to my desktop PC, and select Oculus Air Link from the headset menu. The PC appears there correctly but when highlight it then select the PAIR button, it does not execute the pairing process. The PAIR button changes to a greyed-out LAUNCH button, which is not selectable. Right under the computer name, the status reads "not connected".
I have tried so far (without any success):
- Turn off / on Air link feature both on PC and headset
- Restart the system both on PC and headset
- Install the latest public beta software both on PC / headset istead of the release one
- Factory reset the Quest 2 device
- Turn off windows firewall
Issue repro rate:
- Wifi connection on the headset is working properly.
- I'm unable to try the direct Oculus Link feature since the PC does not have an appropriate USB-C output and I don't have an adapter.
Any help would be appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
My Q2 paired fine with my PC oculus PC desktop app using Air Link. When I asked it to pair it gave me pairing code and asked me to confirm this. I had to briefly look at my PC monitor and use my mouse to select the confirm button.
After that I found I didn’t need to select the air link switch on the pc settings beta tab.
if you try all this and still have problems then you’re probably best to contact Oculus support I guess.
Hello c0dere, we know it's important to be able to use your accessories to maximize your gaming experience. You can find the instructions for connecting to your PC here. If you fun into any issues, feel free to send us a private message with the link below so we can look into this for you. We look forward to seeing you in VR!
Please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.