cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding Horizon Workrooms

Wilz97
Level 2

Hello Good Morning , I have a few question regarding Horizon Workrooms . First of all , I wanted to know if it is possible to Host A workroom and have others join by only using their phone (Using Oculus Quest VR headset) . I try to send link and I always get reply "This browser is not supported and please download google chrome" . I tried download google chrome and copy paste the link and still get the same responses. I already know how to connect from PC user to PC user . I am really confuse right now can people join VR from only using their phone and headset.

I tried using Oculus App. I try hosting an event from Phone to Phone. I added other user as friend and invite them to event. It is going smoothly , Each user able to connect to workrooms smoothly until i cannot found the Meeting Room in each user, is there any way to make this work.

Thank you , your answer will be really appreciated.

-William-

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey hey! No fear, we hear you about adding friends to Horizon Workrooms! So that you can have a better insight please head on over to our support site here: https://support.oculus.com/articles/horizon/connect-and-collaborate-in-horizon-workrooms/index-colla... to learn more about how to invite friends to a workroom in Horizon Workrooms. Happy gaming!