cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral program #4

TimeBeeLongs2Me
Explorer

With Meta everything is Beta 😉.

I am really enjoying my product but I think we could do a better job on the referral program as to many people are having difficulties getting that $30 credit.

I have referred yet another (several) person to make a purchase of this product, and I am again having a slight bit of difficulty with receiving the $30 credit per person.

Please help me and the additional person that I have referred receive our credit for purchase of your product. I believe the below information will help you establish the connection in order to provide said credit.

Person 1: Referral: ******      Email: ******@******   Username:******

Person 2: ******   Email: ******   Username: ******

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have followed your recommendation and sent a PM message, including the necessary information for the referral.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @TimeBeeLongs2Me! We'll gladly look into this and see why the referral didn't go through correctly. Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have followed your recommendation and sent a PM message, including the necessary information for the referral.

TimeBeeLongs2Me
Explorer

I am still waiting on a reply, and have not received one as of yet. Still waiting on the credit and have not received that as well.

Hey there, @TimeBeeLongs2Me! We apologize for taking so long to reach out to you. We see the message you have sent us about the referral, and we will be reaching out to you as soon as we are able to!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!