cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals unavailable in my area but I'm in the UK!!

Absolutelydanielle
Honored Guest

Why is this happening? I've referred a friend previously

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Absolutelydanielle! We see you are having issues with a referral code. We understand how troublesome this may be, but let's see what we can do.

Can you provide us the context of this referral code? Is it for a game or from a promotion?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the exact same problem! I live in the uk but referral codes from the uk aren’t working when trying to redeem them. It comes up with a message referrals aren’t available in your region where previously they worked fine

Hey Jav20, we see you're having issues with using your referral code. We understand how inconvenient that can be. No worries, we'd be more than glad to look into that! How long has this issue been going on for, and is the referral code for a game or a promo deal?

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

It’s only happened recently over the past couple days. I’ve been trying to use a friends referral code for forevr pool but it’s not allowing it. It’s saying code available in your region. I’ve never had this happen with previous referrals i have used.

Hey Jav2O, thanks for answering those questions! We'd like to go ahead and move these conversations over to private messages so more information can be collected regarding this matter. Is that alright with you?

If so, please go ahead and follow the following instructions so we can continue assisting you:

Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

It's to refer a friend to get a headset. I have sent a private message. Hoping to hear from you guys soon. I have done this before so I know it can be done.