cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund not available

doms.lannaman
Honored Guest

My mentally disabled daughter was charged $179.99 for a subscription she did not request.  We tried requesting a refund but the Oculus app states not available.  We have filed a dispute with our credit card company and deleted the payment card from the account.   Who can we speak with to resolve this issue?  This is either due to fraudulent activity or an intentional action by the third party app retailer.  You can email me at eye.m.almostthere@gmail.com for resolution.   Thank you 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Heya @doms.lannaman. We understand how troubling getting an authorized charge can be for you and your family. We don't want you being stuck with this bill that neither you or your daughter authorized. We see that you want to speak to someone about this charge being made, and we'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction. 

For the best assistance possible with this, can you please follow this workflow to create a ticket on our support website?

Orders and payments > Content refund request > I requested a refund for a game or app but I was denied 

After you do that you'll have the opportunity to speak with one of our amazing agents through a email, a live chat, a chat via WhatsApp or a scheduled phone call. 

We are more than positive that the agent you get connected with will be able to look into this more for you and see what we can do about this charge. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!