cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resident Evil 4 quest 2 download issue

jaron.mccoy
Honored Guest

Every time I finish initial 8gb download my installation still shows in notifications but the progress bar stays in the middle with a time that keeps going up with no progress. When I go back to the game library it makes me re download the 8gb again. I have done this several times and still cannot play the game. I have 84 gb available storage. Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @jaron.mccoy! We don't like to see our users having this kind of issue with their headsets. We understand the importance of getting this issue sorted out as quickly as possible. Not to worry. We have a few things for you to try out to get that download going.

• Reboot the headset.
  • Try disconnecting the headset from your Wi-Fi network and reconnecting.
  • Reset the Wi-Fi network.

Give these steps a try and let us know if they work for you! We eagerly await your response!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We just wanted to check in to see if that troubleshooting helped. Please let us know. We'll be happy to continue with you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I figured it out. Because the download was larger than 8gb it goes to a secondary loading bar for the remaining 8gb+ I would like to see this fixed in the future if possible. I was essentially canceling and restarting the download each time because of this appearing to be frozen and showing cloud or download available in store which creates a restart. Game is working great after time and patience for non moving or info giving load bar. Thanks for the reply.

Hello! Thank you for that update. We heartily appreciate your time and patience! We're happy you're able to enjoy your game now.

Thanks for reaching out again!