cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved: Error saying "We're having problems loading this" when enabling developer mode

djn121
Honored Guest

Hi everyone!

Headset: Oculus Quest 2

Problem: When I toggle the developer mode switch in the Oculus iOS app, a red banner populates on the bottom of the screen stating "We're having problems loading this. Please try again."

What I have tried: I created an oculus account, created an organization within, factory reset my quest 2, paired with my iPhone, and attempt to put into developer mode and I get the same problem. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, I have deleted and created new organizations in the developer account, and I have factory reset the headset countless times.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It worked last week!!

Thanks!!

655 REPLIES 655

Having the same issue. Hope meta fixes this soon.

terra.168763
Honored Guest

same probleme.

Same problem here. It got broken a few weeks ago and now I can't activate it again. And everything I already had (old versions) is gone by trying a factory reset.

I took a screenshot of my update page in case no one believes me. Found out how poor the screen capture resolution is! Anyway, you can kind of tell it starts with 49? I went back in so I could actually write the number down, only to find now that it does say 47! And now the button says restart and apply! screen.jpg

crush-_
Honored Guest

I try to turn on DEV mode in my phone multiple times and has not been successful, I’ve went in my PC and made a new organization countless times. Then I would go back on my phone to find that it didn’t work can I have some help here?

yup same here

Same here, really weird problem might be on their side like a server or something

Sure would be nice if they... you know... fixed this one of these days.

DatSir332
Explorer

@MetaQuestSupportthe site you have linked doesn't accurately show what the problem is since it shows that "something" is wrong for the past 90 days, When can we receive a solution to this problem? 99% of us here would rather not factory reset if there is an alternative solution

Let's raise a ticket at https://oculusdevelopers.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

just click on "contact us" on the right top corner(you need to sign in).