cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned a faulty left controller no replacement sent

kidretro
Honored Guest

So I returned a faulty left controller over 2 weeks ago. It was delivered and returned to oculus as I have proof of delivery with dhl. Now for some reason oculus will not send me out a replacement controller. They say that’s it’s under review. My guess is that they lost my return. Spoke to many people all who have no answers at all. Can people just not be honest. The next stage is to talk with someone outside oculus and see if I can take this futher.

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. This does not sound right and we want to help fix this replacement issue to get you gaming again. Please submit a ticket with your replacement information and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible with an update. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have already placed around 10 tickets now and I have made a formal complaint. You are telling many other people with the same issue to do the same thing and then never getting back in touch. One subscriber of mine has now waited 40 days for a replacement controller. This is disgusting and the matter is now being dealt with outside of Oculus. 

Same Exact bs. Been waiting months for rma return of headset and controllers

I'm in exactly the same position.   Both my left and right controllers were returned and delivered and Oculus are saying they are lost.  Can't tell me how long they will be returned to me.   As far as I'm concerned if they lose them that is their responsibility and if we have evidence of delivery we should received a replacement immediately.  They are stealing actually from the customer and probably refurbing all of our items to sell again.  I believe its a complete swindle and it's a ploy to get you to buy these items again.  Think twice people about buying anything from Meta as they steal from their customers through the warranty. I'll be taking this further aswell. 

I'm in exactly the same position.   Both my left and right controllers were returned and delivered and Oculus are saying they are lost.  Can't tell me how long they will be returned to me.   As far as I'm concerned if they lose them that is their responsibility and if we have evidence of delivery we should received a replacement immediately.  They are stealing actually from the customer and probably refurbing all of our items to sell again.  I believe its a complete swindle and it's a ploy to get you to buy these items again.  Think twice people about buying anything from Meta as they steal from their customers through the warranty. I'll be taking this further aswell. 

neonwalls200
Explorer

I'm in exactly the same position.   Both my left and right controllers were returned and delivered and Oculus are saying they are lost.  Can't tell me how long they will be returned to me.   As far as I'm concerned if they lose them that is their responsibility and if we have evidence of delivery we should received a replacement immediately.  They are stealing actually from the customer and probably refurbing all of our items to sell again.  I believe its a complete swindle and it's a ploy to get you to buy these items again.  Think twice people about buying anything from Meta as they steal from their customers through the warranty. Liers and thieves. 

The same.  I'm in exactly the same position.   Both my left and right controllers were returned and delivered and Oculus are saying they are lost.  Can't tell me how long they will be returned to me.   As far as I'm concerned if they lose them that is their responsibility and if we have evidence of delivery we should received a replacement immediately.  They are stealing actually from the customer and probably refurbing all of our items to sell again.  I believe its a complete swindle and it's a ploy to get you to buy these items again.  Think twice people about buying anything from Meta as they steal from their customers through the warranty. I'll be taking this further aswell. 

neonwalls200
Explorer

Out of interest did this ever get resolved? 

Out of interest, did this ever get resolved? 

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?