cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shared game

Toojazzybaby
Honored Guest

Hi I purchased a  Quest 2 to share amongst myself and my kids. I have downloaded the beat saber game to my account (main) but it will not download to the other account. It does appear in the app library, but when I try to install it, it will briefly say queued but then just stops. There's no problem with the WiFi as the game installed immediately on my account, but not on the shared account. I have restarted, uninstalled and reinstalled, logged out and back into the meta app. Nothing works

10 REPLIES 10

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Toojazzybaby! We see that you are having issues with downloading your purchase to your shared account. We understand the importance of being able to share your experiences and would like to work with you to look into this further. If we could get you to go over to our private chats so we can gather some information we can get this started. In order to send us a PM just follow the steps below:

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I am having the exact same issue. I added a second account and turned on app share. All games show in the library, but none of them will install on the second account. 

We know how worrisome it can be to have games not install on an additional account @kylep87, but we'll be sure to have an answer to this! If you haven't done so already, please try power-cycling the headset as well as logging out and signing into the secondary account once again.

If you continue having issues, send us a message through PM and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I hope yours gets fixed somehow. It’s So annoying when you spend this much money on something and it doesn’t work. Then on top of that support just strings you along for days trying all these different solutions and asking all these question just to still not be able to help you.

This still isn’t working after cycling power and removing the secondary account and re-adding it. I will pm you. 

Same - they have had me factory reset delete apps re add, delete accounts readd and still not working.

Hello Toojazzybaby, we saw that you were having trouble sharing apps. Since we have been in your position before, we can better understand how this can affect your time if you PM us. We can then look into this issue for you.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

I have the same problem, I have checked all the tips from above, but still not working. Any help? Thanks

I have already pm’d and you guys were unable to help.

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?